Monday, May 21, 2012

Rack and Shadows

Downtown somewhere.  Chinatown, I think:


Okay, now we're square.  And the photo is square!  Square like a pear.  No, like a pair.  Like a pare?  That's not even a noun.  Michael Paré?  Whatever happened to that guy?  I don't know, but I bet people are now going to start finding my blog doing Michael Paré searches.  I mean, ever since I mentioned Jon Bon Jovi people have been finding the blog via searching for him, yet I've tried finding my blog by searching for him and have yet to find it by searching for him.  What the hell am I talking about.  I think it's Greek yogurt time.  And no, that's not a euphemism for something that might happen at Plato's Retreat (Plato's Retreat?  How old am I?).  I mean that Fage stuff.

"Fage?"

I might have to rethink what I mean by "Greek" yogurt after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment