Thursday, July 12, 2012

Gay Pride

It's not just about shirtless trannies and leather chaps:


Then again maybe this woman isn't straight.  She could at the very least be bi-curious, or perhaps a lesbian through and through.  On the other hand, she may not even be a woman at all.  I don't know what she might be tucking under there.  Years ago at my local post office I saw this chick with the best ass I've ever seen on a chick checking her PO box.  I was in love with her even though I hadn't even seen her face, but her long blond hair flowed down to the middle of her back, and I couldn't take my eyes off her tight tight jeans.

Then she turned around to reveal herself to be none other than Sebastian Bach.

Yes.  Sebastian Bach, formerly of Skid Row, has the best ass of any chick I've ever seen.

I wonder if he's ever been to the parade...

No comments:

Post a Comment