Thursday, July 19, 2012

LMFAO

I forgot I took this one (and another to come soon):


This was right before they really hit.  I had no idea who they were, but I figured if they were out and people were making a fuss at them (and total strangers yelling derisive things at them, to which they yelled back), they were worth taking a shot.  I got this and one more with the C/M, and then got some more from the front (or was it the other way around) with the Starflash (read the saga here!).

I should probably post the uncropped version of this, since figuring out the "correct" crop was a bitch.  I do like that you have this guy on the left wearing what looks to be a Santa hat, and the guy on the right taking in the scene.  I'm not sure and don't remember if he was part of the crew or not, but I am enjoying that stance.

No comments:

Post a Comment