Monday, July 12, 2010

LMFAO

No, that's not an acronym for what I'm doing right now. It's the name of a musical aggregation (well, I guess they're more of a duo than an aggregation), comprised by those two slightly darker complected dudes with lots o' hair:


Mind you, I had no idea who they were as I was walking along Union Square West last fall (I think) with my pale blue Starflash at the ready, but they were drawing enough attention to themselves (even without their video crew) to merit a photo or two. Here's the second photo, illustrating all the shortcomings of what even 50 years ago was a cheap camera:


The one mugging for the camera greatly approved of the film camera.

Now I didn't realize that these people were anybody until I saw them on MTV, during the end credits of Jersey Shore. I've since learned that the song they were performing was called "Shots," the premise of which being that ingesting shots of alcohol is fun, and if you give women enough shots they will perform various sexual acts on you. According to the unfailingly correct Wikipedia, one of those dudes is Berry Gordy's son. So we can see this progression from "My Girl," to "I Second That Emotion," to "Aint No Mountain High Enough," and finally culminating with SHOTS.

God bless us, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment