Saturday, July 23, 2011

Working Out

By any means necessary, in SoHo:


I wish I could figure a way to have more contrast between this dude and the background. Well, maybe I'll experiment with actual printing in the darkroom and see if I can't finagle something there. Otherwise, I really like this one. And this was the only shot I was able to get off. This dude was exercising all over the street corner, much to the chagrin of a pushcart peanut vendor, and they had been having words. Actually, I was just hanging around waiting to take pictures in case a fight broke out when this dude jumped up to do his pull-ups. After that I left, possible fight be damned. I just think the exerciser was happy to be displaying his manliness not only to the vendor, but to the ladies strolling up and down Broadway. And who could blame him?

No comments:

Post a Comment