Monday, January 30, 2012

Nuzzling

Bottom right:


That's a nuzzle, right? A nose nuzzle? A nozzle? A couple of eskishmoes or something? I'll get to that VP 616 tomorrow. All sorts of running around today. Where did I run around to? Well that's for me to know and for me to know.

Did I put this picture up already? Yeah, it's from the archives (if you haven't figured that out already). I can't remember anymore, even though I do searches on the blog for such telltale keywords as "fisheye," "fountain," or "eskishmoes," and come up with nothing. Then again, there's nearly 900 posts on this thing so cut me a break, will ya?

Oh, today I overheard the following statement spoken by a homeless woman to some homeless men who were on line with a bunch of other homeless people waiting for alms:

"You niggas talkin' bout pussy ain't never get some!"

Words of wisdom Lloyd, words of wisdom...

No comments:

Post a Comment