Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Raceisem?"

It's right there on the flyer (I do mean flyer and not flier, right?):


Yes, I know. I've been somewhere else lately. Well, not really somewhere else, I've been right here, but I really haven't been all there. And who pays for it? The tens of people (I wonder if I even make ten) that read this thing every day. And after reading a few short and glum posts by yours ever so truly, I wouldn't blame you if you just walked away from what for the most part lately have been both uninspired writing and photography. Well...no. I was going to make an excuse for lousy photography, saying that I haven't been developing lately, but that's no excuse. And even if I have up some lousy pictures, the least I can do is offset it with some decent writing which I haven't done lately either. Lately the combination has been lousy photos, lousy writing. Of course the best you can get is great photos and great writing, but lately it's been all lousy all the time all summer long on CBS FM, your station Marvin Gaye, Ben Gay, Ben Dover, Haile Selassie, and Lassie Come Home.

I'm coming back. I can feel it. It's nothing that a ginger ale with rainbow sprinkles can't fix, followed by developing some film for the first time since I can't remember when. I also haven't been out shooting lately either, yet I can't say what I've been doing instead.

We have a cure.

We have?

No comments:

Post a Comment