Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Roof Window (side view)

Upstairs at the South Street Seaport Mueum:


I've been looking at this picture thinking that if I put it up, it's an exercise in laziness, and that I'm not giving my viewers something "good." But I've spent the entire day thinking about my lizard, and yes, if you know me, you know I mean that quite literally. I don't want to get into all the details, but the vet says the drugs she gave me should work. I spent most of the day watching him, and playing mahjong on my brand new phone, and now when I close my eyes all I can see are little mahjong tiles on the insides of my eyelids. And now that the lizard-watching is over and my little dude is asleep (hopefully with the drugs working their magic to reduce the amount of protozoa in his digestive tract that have been causing some really serious diarrhea for the past few days), I'm mostly inspired to figure out what's for dinner. I think it's a night to order in, lest I miss any of Mythbusters meets the Storm Chasers for the next two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment