Saturday, March 26, 2011

Barbershop Pinball

In Flemington, New Jersey:


Who is this man, and why is he playing pinball in a barbershop after hours? Why is there even a pinball machine in a barbershop at all? I know why. I know the answers to all these questions, but they too will have to wait. If you recognize the man in the picture, please feel free to let it be known. Though I'll wait to give the lowdown on this bearded fellow until I develop his profile shots. And that might take a while since I haven't even reeled up the film yet. But I will say that this man is just taking some time to relax with a game or two of Stargate pinball before going to work. No, he doesn't work in an after hours barbershop where men drink rum and cokes out of jelly jars (not pictured), but Saturday nights are his time to shine, and shine he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment