Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mallory


I think this is the very first Mallory I've ever met in all my life. Well, there was Mallory Keaton, but I didn't really get to know her that well. But let's stick with the real life Mallory we have before us.

This was my first picture of her. I asked for a second one since I forgot to adjust the aperture, though this first one came out better. Of course, there's that artifact going across the bottom of the shot. It seems to be some kind of bleed-over from the previous shot which was way overexposed.

We talked for quite a while. She's a journalism student at NYU from way way waaaaay upstate New York. She also writes poetry. And studies German. And really likes studying German so much that she doesn't want to part from it as she gets deeper into journalism. I suggested she should combine the two and work for Der Spiegel. She liked the sound of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment