Sunday, January 2, 2011

North and South

Together at last on a single fame!


You might be asking yourself, "Self," (I had a teacher in high school that always made that joke. He also liked to say, "You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead." I still like that one). So, you might be asking yourself, "Self, wasn't there a blizzard in NYC recently? Didn't this yahoo take any pictures of it?"

Well, selves of yours, yes. I did take pictures of the blizzard. I went out last Sunday night in the howling wind and the lightning with the Yashmat (what, you think I'm gonna take a Rolleiflex or a Hasselblad out in those conditions?) and snapped off a few rolls.

So why aren't they showing up here yet?

Because I'm lazy! That's why! But if you've been a follower of this here blog you probably knew that already.

Soon...soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment