Thursday, September 1, 2011

One Fifth Avenue

Taken from Washington Square Park:


I'm sure I have another picture of this building on the blog somewhere. I've always been a bit fascinated (obsessed? just a fan) with this building. After the opening of "Stage Two" of the park renovation, this view of One Fifth Avenue was revealed. I love the way the building towers over the scene. I've been somewhat obsessed (yes, I'd say obsessed in this case) with getting just the right shot of this scene. I think I shoot it every time I'm walking by that way with a camera. I think this one is close. The building itself needs to be a bit darker, but I think I'm getting closer. I just want to get it so it just looks so imposing over everything else. It's such a badass building (that's an architectual term, "badass").

I feel good. I just took a shower after a long day in the mines, Project Runway is on the TV (no homo), and when that's over Louie starts on FX (If you're not watching Louie, just do it already). Now all I have to do is figure out what to put in my stomach.

Such problems I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment