Sunday, September 25, 2011

Yet Another View

I bet someone from this place could recognize where this is via this shot:


So there were hundreds of people getting arrested and pepper sprayed right in my neighborhood yesterday. Talk about an opportunity to take photos. So where was I?

Right here at home, keeping an eye on an ailing lizard. Well, we're hoping he's getting better, but I've had to keep a close watch on him lately. But this isn't about a reptile dysfunciton, this is about photo opportunities gone awry.

I mean, what would people involved with, "Occupy Wall Street," be doing all the way up in Greenwich Village? Somebody had best give those radicals a street map. I don't think you're going to find a lot of Wall Street types on University Place on a Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment