Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hip Hop USA

At 343 Lafayette, between Bleecker and Bond:
Hey, if anybody at Blogspot or Blogger or whatever this this is called now is reading this, I just want to tell you your new interface really bites. I mean, it looks like the viewers' experience is the same, but the view from behind the scenes is pretty awful. Why did you people have to screw up something that was so easy to understand and use? Thanks a lot. Jerks. Oh, and I just went to preview, and I see that the last three lines were all part of the beginning paragraph, and weren't their own lines. So does that mean I can't even have more than one giant paragraph here? Or do I have to start dropping some HTML code in just to put a space between paragraphs (and no, I don't know HTML code offhand, so thanks a lot you pieces of shit). And are you going to say that I'm ungrateful because I'm complaining about changes to something that's been letting me put my pictures and thoughts up on the internet now for over two years? Well maybe I am, but that doesn't mean that these changes still don't stink. Suck on my backlash.

No comments:

Post a Comment