Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jon Bon Jovi

Yes, Bon Jovi is in this unintentional double exposure on 60-something year old film, but can you find him?


It's pretty busy, isn't it.  Still having trouble?  Let's take a closer look:


Still not convinced?  Are you saying you don't believe the yellow writing on the wall?  Let's look even closer:


Et voila!  But who is that mysterious figure out of frame to the right?  It's none other than...


Yes, Richie Sambora!  It looks just like him, right?  He used to have sex with Heather Locklear!

If I hadn't double exposed this somehow (in the 501CM yet), the shot looking down West Broadway might have actually been something.  Instead, you get a not so challenging version of Where's Waldo and it's not even quite that.

I wonder how many people doing searches for Bon Jovi will end up here...

3 comments:

  1. When this photo was taken and under what circumstances?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a cross examination!

    The photo was taken two weeks ago. The circumstances were that I just happened to see Jon Bon Jovi (and Richie Sambora), pointed my camera, and pushed the button.

    That's about it, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, this was not my intention. I was just looking for a more detailed description of the photo. Thanks for answering my question.

    ReplyDelete