Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saving Grace

Well, I tried to save this photo as much as I can. I took it with the Six-16 Brownie Junior. The horizontal "ribs" in the image (apparently for nobody's pleasure) are from the backing paper of the circa 1954 Kodacolor film. I'm still trying to figure out how to best develop that old color stuff in black and white chemicals. Which ones, how long...

Yes, I know this is quite an exciting entry. Well, I'm in an excitable mood, what can I say. I mean, who wouldn't be excited by this image:


I do have some new "Hey Nice Camera" shots on the way. They're all on slide, and I should have them back Monday afternoon. I'm thinking I might start doing E-6 processing at home, and just cut out the processing joints altogether. Okay I'll end with a complete non-sequitir, since I'm beginning to bore even myself.

"FAIL" is not the opposite of "WIN."

SUCCEED::FAIL
WIN::LOSE

I think there's going to be a whole generation of kids doing poorly on their SATs...

No comments:

Post a Comment