Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The View From Furman St.

My goal was to cruise the promenade with my cameras that day (Bantam Special and Medalist), yet somehow I didn't know that Jorelamon from Court leads to UNDER the highway, promenade, et cetera. Though if I had ended up there, I wouldn't have gotten this:


I got some other shots from the day that I think came out pretty well. I'll have them properly run through the scanner and around here soon enough most likely.

Ahh...do you hear that? It's me not talking about the slings and arrows of outrageous scanner antics. I think it was on the border of getting old for a while. No, I think it was well over the border, and waiting outside Home Depot waiting to get some work from some middle-classed white person looking for some cheap don't ask don't tell cash only labor.

Onward and upward. To infinity and beyond. That's a spicy meatball. I can't believe I ate the whole thing (and by the whole thing, I'm referring to a bag of candied walnuts and a bag of chocolate covered gummy bears. I need to learn self-control before Dick Gregory comes over here with a forklift to get me out of the house).

No comments:

Post a Comment