Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Two Pics, One Cup


Of course I forgot your name. I remember that it began with a G, and I thought to myself that it was a pretty cool G name at that, but I don't remember and I apologize. I never learn when it comes to these things.

I'm also pretty sure that's not Pepsi in that cup:


We were introduced by my old schoolmate Josh, who just happened to be there, and who is also featured in this blog. The location is Tompkins, during one of the punk shows in the park. I didn't even know it was going on. I just decided that I'd hit up the ol' East Village on a Sunday afternoon and just happened upon the gathering.

No long waxings for tonight. I'm trying to think of where to go with "waxing off," but nah...I think it's time for me and my couch to get to know each other a bit better...

No comments:

Post a Comment