Monday, June 20, 2011

1887

Another day, another year. Isn't that how the saying goes?


Unlike yesterday, I'm not sure I can relate any of my relations to the year 1887. I was up at 4am this morning all in the pursuit of art. Am I tired now? You bet.

There hasn't been much long form writing around here lately. I seem to say that every so often. And every so often I even do something about it, but not today. Though I did spool up some film I'm to be developing in the near future, including a found roll of VP 120, so who knows.

I never told the story of my little adventure a few weeks ago, but not tonight...I gots to lie down and commune with my pillow. Maybe I'll put one of my Ansel Adams books underneath it and the knowledge will seep into my head and onto this website.

Sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment