Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wild Paisley

In vivid, living black and white!


I feel like I'm somewhat coasting with the pics. Well, I somewhat am. However, I did shoot a roll of Verichrome 620 (expiration unknown) in the Medalist yesterday and I'm curious to see how they'll come out. It'll be my first time developing vintage film that I shot in Diafine. If I get my lazy act together I might even do it tonight.

Do I mean lazy act, or lazy ass?

They're both apt.

And by apt, I mean apt, not apartment.

OH YEAH!
We have a new blog friend. If you look over to your right you'll see "De la couleur" has been added to the family. Actually, they added us first (what "us" am I referring to? It's only me here), and it's my pleasure to reciprocate.

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment