Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'll Give You One Guess,

No, two BIG guesses why I took this photo:


Well, it finally happened. I missed a day and I don't have any technical difficulties to blame it on. However, I'm not even going to take the blame myself. I mean, I'm not going to be guilty about it. I had something of an unexpected adventure today. Well, it wasn't really an "adventure," but it was something definitely worthwhile, even worth more than getting that blog post in by midnight, which I knew I wouldn't accomplish once I decided my course of action earlier today. I'll write about it more in tomorrow's post. That is I mean, the second post later today to make up for the lost day.

I think it'll be a nice story. I hope so. It was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, who did you meet? Did they lend you the fish eye?

    ReplyDelete