Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jahmaine


Jahmaine was the last picture I took in Union Square Park that day (but not the last of that day to be posted, for sure). We had a very nice talk on the steps about photography.

I think this photo is a perfect example of what a little bit of flash fill could have done.

You know, whenever I write these things, I always want them to be profound in some way, so when people read them they'll say, "Gee, that Evan is so profound. It seems that he puts hours of thought into every single word he puts on the page!"

If only!

Eh, maybe an overabundance of profundity is overrated, or perhaps pretentious. I think using a word like "profundity" is pretentious. I think I revel in the idea that people might see me as pretentious.

What the hell am I talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment