Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sam


I met Sam and her boyfriend (I forgot your name, I'm sorry!) in front of Grace Church, and they were more than amiable when I mentioned the project.

Like my friend Emily, Sam claimed that she, "wasn't photogenic."

LIke my friend Emily, Sam was wrong.

ADDENDUM (here we go again....): Something with this scan just doesn't seem right. It seems a little pixelated, but better when you click on it. This was my first time scanning negatives with this new software (as opposed to slide film), so I might have to re-learn this whole process of getting the pictures in the computer and then on the internet in some fashion where they still look decent.

I'm sure I'll figure it out, but the process will be many more times complicated and time-consuming than need be.

JUST ONE MORE THING:
I think I got the whole negative scan thing down. We'll find out soon enough, when the next additions go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment