Saturday, May 21, 2011

West Side Vista

On the west side (of course):


I like these open vista city shots, especially when it doesn't look like it's Manhattan. If I'd have paid some mind to those buildings all the way on the right this really would have worked out better. Also, check out that swirl in the sky on the center/right hand side of the image. I'm wondering if that's from a lack of agitation mit der Diafine. It says to agitate gently for just five seconds per minute. Maybe I have to shake things up a bit more (yes, I know what I just wrote).

MUSICAL SUGGESTION:
Go to this page here. Download this 7". Listen to the tracks and repeat. And repeat again. And again. And again, as I've been doing for the past 23 years (23 years! Holy crap). It's good stuff, and every track a keeper.

Trust me on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment