Thursday, April 21, 2011

Caught in a Wind

A cold wind, at 25th and 6th Ave:


I like the slightly pained look on this woman's face.

Apropos of Nothing:

I saw a guy talking on the cell phone in a restaurant bathroom today. I wanted to start yelling simulated noises of likeminded men in the throes of pleasing each other, and implore the phone user to stop being such a tease, but for some dumb reason I thought the better of it. Just last week at the opera I saw a guy standing at a stall, peeing with one hand and texting with the other. When he finished he shook his cell phone and pressed SEND on his dick.

Okay, that last sentence isn't true, but the first one is. Oh, and after he finished peeing/texting, he went to wash his hands. Well, he ended up only washing one hand. The other hand kept a firm grip on the phone, the thumb ever moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment