Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Teo



I've actually known Teo for quite some time. I knew him from Mars Bar. Neither of us hang out there anymore and I'll say with all certainty that we're much better off for it. He's an artist, and uses found objects as the canvas for his creations (you can see them in the background). He used to set up at University and 11th, but had to move once that building went under construction to be occupied by a trendy burger joint (still under construction). I wondered what had happened to Teo until I ran into him on the east side of 6th Avenue between 4th and Washington Place. It's his new home or gallery if you will. So if you happen to be in the neighborhood, drop by and say hello. Maybe even help support a man making a living from his art why don't you.

Oh, and there wasn't any extolling of the Nettar because I took these with the YashMat. But there's plenty left from the Nettar to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment