Monday, April 25, 2011

Name Forgotten (II)


I was down to my last shot on the Nettar and determined not to leave the park without finishing up the roll. I had seen this woman sitting against the chain link fence for some time, and I eventually got up the courage to ask this complete stranger if I could take her picture. Obviously, she agreed. I'm pretty sure she said she was studying sound engineering or music production, but I forgot where. She did have some nice things to say about the Nettar, so in a way it does fall under the, "Hey Nice Camera" standard. And like the shot from yesterday, the focus was juuuuust a little off, but not so terrible.

You didn't take my card (well, it wasn't offered or asked for) and will probably never see this, but thank you for letting me take your picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment