Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Central Park South

Not a bad view from the Subway entrance:


I love modern life. I can sit here and send this blog page out to the entire planet, yet not have heat in my apartment. You should feel how cold my little hands are. It's either that, or both my shoulders have bloodclots going. maybe I should sleep in a blanket of newspapers tonight. It seems to work on the outside, so why not in here?

SEARCH OF THE DAY:


Okay, so I can almost understand people finding this site by doing a search on "west village gang bang," but Portland Oregon? Is this a new thing going on out there that hasn't reached us yet? Are they going to cover this on Portlandia? I'm pretty sure I don't want to see Fred Armisen naked (I'm sure he'd feel the same way if he saw me).

Okay, it's time to put on some heavy socks and long underwear since I'll be staying in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment