Saturday, December 31, 2011

Menorah

By the Plaza Hotel:


But not just any menorah, but the "Worlds (sic) Largest Chanukah Menorah," as provided by the Lubovitchers. Now I don't recall seeing any big TV special about the lighting of this menorah. I don't think Justin Bieber dropped by with Mariah Carey. Hell, they probably didn't even get Matisyahu, especially now that he's shaved his beard. Who knows, he might even start playing Friday night shows.

Of course, as I type this, I'm listening to Bach's St. John Passion, which is one of the more anti-semitic passions. Then again, aren't all the passions anti-semitic by definition? Well, they're probably no more anti-semitic than your average South American Fox News poll (Look it up, it was just in the news).

SEARCH OF THE DAY:


Oh yeah, my blog's chock full of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment