Monday, December 5, 2011

Green Lizard in Black and White

From last year:


Though I only developed this film a month or two ago. But wait...I don't remember if I developed this before or after Roxy died, which was almost two months ago. I finally began to empty out his space. Last week I gathered up the fortitude to dispose of his pillows. Before I did so, I had to look at pictures I took of him on my phone just to remind myself that he actually existed (despite this monolith of an enclosure still standing in my apartment). It's amazing how quickly I've gotten used to not having to care for another living being in my apartment after doing so for over 14 years. Though it's hard not to check out the greens when I go to the grocery store.

So this is my second post for today, thus making up for missing on Saturday. What a lulu! No, there was no lulu, but I don't want to come off as lazy or anything...

1 comment:

  1. hi roxy j.
    this picture makes me smile.
    i think he's actually smiling too.

    ReplyDelete