Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Number One Finger

At the Number One Birthday Party of the Number One Birthday Boy!


Remember yesterday when I said I didn't have heat? Well, now I have heat, but no thermostat. So that means I turn on the baseboard directly with the breaker and it jams at full blast, and once it gets too hot I shuts it off. The thermostat comes tomorrow so they say. So I hope. So I hope at a reasonable hour so I'm not just sitting here waiting for them to come, "from any time between 8AM and 9PM, and without any warning," as the cable company usually says. That reminds me, I should get one of those DVR cable boxes. It's not like I don't watch too much TV already, and I haven't had my VCR connected in ages. Maybe the DVR isn't such a good idea. I'm about to sit down and read The Grapes of Wrath for the first time in my life. Wow, I've finally made it to the 9th grade.

It's about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment