Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Rock

Or Rockefeller Center to you:


I probably should have called this "30 Rock" so people searching for the show would happen upon this page by accident. Well, hopefully me just putting that in there did that just the same.

So I went out to shoot our fair city on Christmas Day today but didn't get farther than Washington Square Park. I probably shouldn't have stayed up until 5am watching "Oddities" on The Science Channel (I think that's where that show lives). Though I was happy to see the Mitzvah Tank blaring out its Maccabean message of Hannukah happiness on this Christian holiday which somehow is also a national holiday even though I thought I read something about there supposing to be a separation of church and state in this country.

Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment