Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Three out of Four

This is directly to the right of the main entrance of the Boyce Institute. I'm not sure I approve of that graffiti on the bottom right:


I'm not tired, but I'm not all there. Or is it that I'm not all here? No, I'm here, but I'm not all there. I might be a woman. I'm drowning my not-thereness in ice cream (haagen-dazs, chocolate peanut butter), soon to be on the couch watching Top Chef. Though I think I really need to laugh. Maybe I'll put in Bedazzled (the original, that is). I quoted it yesterday, so why not watch it? Besides, after using the quote last night, I ended up watching a lot of Dudley Moore videos online. I always loved that little genius. He was always more to me than just Arthur.

And he's buried in New Jersey, like I'll be someday. What could be better than that!

2 comments:

  1. Did you notice the graffiti as you were taking the photo? Or was it one of those scanning 'bonuses'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell, ain't nobody can sneak a dick by me!

    I know I should probably rephrase that, but I stand by what I wrote.

    ReplyDelete