Sunday, September 19, 2010

Trying

I'm trying to figure out if there's something to this shot, or if it's even worth trying to get:


I've been fiddling with this shot for a while already, with various different cameras, yet nothing has really come out to my liking just yet. I'm wondering if I should keep trying, or if my artistic vision here is lacking.

I'm also not too thrilled with the "No Standing Anytime" sign finding its way into the frame. I suppose if I were more digitally capable I'd be able to remove it with nobody being the wiser, yet that's not really what I'm doing with my photography. You may have noticed that I'm not a cropper and like to use the image to the edge of the image which was imaged in the camera.

Knowing me as I do, I'll probably keep pounding away at this until something works, or more likely (hopefully) something will strike me and I'll figure out how to make it work. The fact that I'm watching Project Runway right now is purely coincidental to that last bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment