Friday, December 17, 2010

As Promised....

To the young lady up in Canada...A triple exposure!


Lest you think I'm relying just on pictures from the archives (and I am to some extent, since I haven't had enough time to wander around and shoot lately), I'll inform you that in my bathroom, as we speak (well, as I speak. Well, I'm not really speaking, I'm just typing. But you know what I mean), there is drying some VP116 that came with a camera I just got. It was at the beginning of the roll so I wound it forward and took a few shots of my own. The film definitely was shot for that first picture on the roll, but I can't tell what it is until I get it under the scanner tomorrow. Then we'll all get to see what's there.

Ooh, this is so exciting!

3 comments:

  1. Now THAT is an impressive triple threat exposure!

    You have upped the ante.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookin pretty awesome.

    what camera did you buy?
    I think I am going to buy my first new camera

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a No. 1A Pocket Kodak Series II.

    What are thinking of getting?

    ReplyDelete