Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Penguins


These penguins were marching down St. Mark's on Halloween when they demanded that I take their photo. How could I refuse, especially when they were all hopped up on caffeinated alcohol? I didn't notice until I printed this picture that the one in the center was named "Dr. Love," and that he makes his living as a "Sex Instructor." Had I realized it at the time I would have made an appointment for instruction since I keep hearing about sex yet I'm still not quite sure what it's all about. I'm now kicking myself for not noticing his credentials earlier, since as you can see, he comports himself as a consummate professional.

Then again, maybe he only treats penguins, and I'd have been left out in the cold (even more so than his companions).

No comments:

Post a Comment