Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lousy Photos of a Cute Girl



Yes, once again I demonstrate my rare talent for taking a perfectly cute person and capturing them in a most unflattering fashion. And she was a nice girl. She was French (well, she probably still is French. I don't know why that would change between then and now). She works at a restaurant on the Lower East Side (then again, maybe she doesn't work there anymore. Unlike being French, that is something that might have changed between the time I took this picture in June and today). She said she hadn't been in NYC for very long, and was about to return to Paris (France, that is) for a short break. Oh, and obviously, I completely forgot her name, as if it weren't already bad enough that I took crummy photos of her (crumby? crumbly?).

But please, don't judge her looks on my crappy photos. She's much nicer looking than that, and deserved much better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment