Thursday, August 11, 2011

Two Diabetics Competing in a Cupcake Eating Contest

I think the title of this post sounds like the name of an indie rock album, or maybe some kind of Dadaist sculpture. But no, that's exactly what's going on here:


There's that man again on the left, the one dressed like a cupcake. And there's that man on the right, who we also saw in a post from a few days ago. Yes, I know I haven't gotten around to telling you about them yet. I will in due time (and that's not one of my empty promises either. I'm sure anybody who reads this blog knows all about my empty promises).

And if you've been paying attention in even the least bit over the past few days, you'll know that this was taken at Molly's Cupcakes in New York City. Oh, and they're not just eating any cupcakes, but the Ron Bennington cupcake, and let me tell you, if you don't shit your pants and ejaculate simultaneously upon taking a bite of this marvelous confection, then you probably don't have taste buds (or might just plain be dead) and should demand your money back.

But trust me, you won't be wanting a refund, you'll just be heading back for more with a box of Depends under each arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment