Monday, August 8, 2011

Shannon


Chivalry can be demonstrated in many different ways. You can lay your coat on a mud puddle for a lady, so her shoes won't get soiled. Or perhaps, you can simply open a door, or walk on the outside of the sidewalk (I don't think anybody's done that since Marty). My act of chivalry was to stand in front of Shannon as to shield her from the White Castle hamburgers that were being thrown around at the Bugout Society show at ABC No Rio. And boy, was she lucky I was there because I sure got a heaping helping of burgers heaved my way. Though Shannon would later point out that I wasn't just shielding her from random burgers being thrown about, but that I was an actual target for said projectiles.

All the more reason she should have been behind me, no?

1 comment: