Wednesday, November 2, 2011

August, 1971

The label:


The photos:

Some were better exposed than others (like I should talk):


These next two were on the better side:



What's the deal with the crucifix there? I never knew Golgotha was so lush.

Mans' best friend was there:


And his trusty steed:


I think I saw this character on Let's Make a Deal:


A cat with its head in a pot!


Mans' other best friend, with man:


These look like they came via an atom smasher (or particle collider, to get technical about it):


And why pay a landscaper when there's free labor on hand?


When the cat's away, a dog will have a drink finally:


Where's the cat? Oh there it is:


I can't believe the people who shot these 40 years ago didn't run right to the drugstore to have them developed. And just think I have another six (count 'em, six!) rolls to get through! I have two others already reeled up and in the fridge ready to go, and there's no reason why they shouldn't go because I'm using Diafine (5+5) and don't have to deal with any temperature adjustments.

Back to the usual nonsense tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment