Monday, November 7, 2011

Reflection of a Chinese Butcher

In Chinatown:


At least I'm assuming he's Chinese. I know in this modern politically correct era I can't assume that the man with the long knives was actually Chinese. I will say that I was in Chinatown, in an establishment that sells Southeast Asian foodstuffs with an emphasis on all things Chinese (including shark fins. I wasn't happy about that, but did I say take any action to benefit the betterment of the earth? Of course not), and the man was of a Southeast Asian morphotype (Ooh, look at me pulling out a word from my Evolutionary Biology days), so I'm going out on a limb and saying that he was Chinese, consequences be damned.

Oh, and he was butchering a Chinese Turkey (don't fail me now folks...).

No comments:

Post a Comment