Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Billy Venom

At the end of the 1999 Recess Tour, we rolled into San Pedro to find that everybody had been made a personalized jersey. Sure, it was only ironed-on letters, but I was flattered, as I'm sure Billy Venom was too.


The field was in Rancho Palos Verdes, up on the mountain (well, I think it's more like a really big hill. What's between a mountain and a hill exactly?). It was a beautiful day, and could see Catalina in the distance. I didn't think to take a picture of that. Or maybe I did, and just don't remember. I don't feel like looking for it right now. I still have to eat dinner. Hell, I still have to eat lunch. No, I didn't sleep until 6pm, I just had a busy busy day.

Oh, here we all were at the end of the day, probably the last time all of us were in the same place.


I think Chopsaw needs a belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment