Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tito

Tito was the road manager for the summer 1999 Recess Records Tour. It's a pretty thankless job, and I think Tito's face shows that:


I forgot that I had even more of these 1999 people shots. It feels good in a way, to realize that the last time I was dicking around with photography that I was interested in shooting people, and that it's not some recent revelation. You can forget a lot about yourself in 10 or 11 years.

Then again, some stuff I think we'd all rather be forgotten.

I'll stop now before getting into some pseudo-intellectual writing about how we're constantly changing and that we're not ourselves and that there is no such thing as the "self" and that reminds me I forgot to watch that show about India at the time of the Buddha on channel 13 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment