Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another Night Shot of the Park

Okay, so maybe the pictures I've been uploading lately haven't been so dynamic. I know, I know. At least I'd like to think I've made up for it with the words recently, whether it's been about my own crises of conscience, or adventures in film school or at Show World Plaza. It's not that I haven't been taking pictures, I take them almost every day. It's just developing them. It's not enough just to point your camera at things and hope for the best.

I'm beat. I've been keeping myself up since I started to scan this image just so I could put it up and then go to bed. No extra processing on this one either. It's straight from the scanner and into your heart.

It's been one of those days. Hell, it's been one of those weeks. It's been one of those fortnights (That's two weeks, right?). But I think I see a route ahead now.

But I really do like this picture. Is it what one would consider a "good" picture, one that's well composed, trying to say something, and some such nonsense? I don't know. But there is something about it that I like, and I guess that's what's important. What I like. What makes me happy.


Actually, sleep would make me very happy. I'm going to see to that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment