Saturday, February 20, 2010

Scooter and Jett (L-R)


If you go back, way back to when this thing first started, you may (or may not) remember that I did an entry on my friend George. Well, this entry is about his dogs, Scooter and Jett.

Scooter is 13, and is a licensed therapy dog. George and him do the rounds at St. Vincent's. On the right is Jett. I don't know how old he is, only that he's a pup, and a therapy dog in training. I hate that George named him "Jett," since now whenever I see or think about the damned dog I have Wings stuck in my head (was your father as bold as a sergeant major? Well, was he???). George, if you were going to name you dog after a Paul McCartney song, you could have at least picked Eleanor Rigby, or Yesterday, or even "Someone's knocking at the door, somebody's ringing the bell, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE LET THEM IN ALREADY!!!"

Well, at least it wasn't the Starland Vocal Band.

If you want to find out more about Scooter and his work at the hospital click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment