Monday, February 8, 2010

Union Square

So I have this Kodak Bantam f/4.5 and I have to say I'm quite fond of it. It's nice and compact and has a really great lens. You wouldn't know it from this picture, but it really does. I'm actually in the process of adjusting the front lens element until I get the focus perfect (or damn close to it). Of course, I can only do this one roll at a time, and develop them when I have the time. From the looks of my last roll (this one isn't from that), I think I'm really close.

But for some reason, I really like this shot:


AND NOW, A MESSAGE TO A SPECIAL FEW:
I think this pertains to a total of three people, and I'm not sure if they'll even be reading this, but just in case...I know I said I'd have those shots from last night developed right when I got home. But you know what? I ended up falling asleep instead. I also found out that the developer I had isn't good for pushing (and I'm going to be pushing this film like crazy), and had to get one that was more suitable for the task.

Hopefully the shots will come out, and hopefully there's something worth putting up here. Of course, I have no empty developing tanks right now. They're all filled up. I should really do something about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment