Friday, February 5, 2010

Hal

I really like this one. And yes, if you've been paying attention (which I know you have), you'll know that this is from the Summer 1999 Recess Records Tour.


This would have been up sooner, but my regular desktop model is acting oddly. And before you say anything, it's a Mac, running Snow Leopard. The past few days I was just thinking of the odd problems as "hiccups," but when it takes like ten minutes to start up (like just now, no kidding), there's something afoot. I'm not feeling good about this. I was once on hold with Applecare for SIX HOURS. I kid you not, but the issue at the time was that important.

I'm just wondering how much of tomorrow I'm going to be on hold with those yahoos while I should be getting schoolwork done. In reality I'll probably be taking pictures of the "Storm of the Century" (as the weatherpeople like to scare us all the time), if it should ever develop.

Okay, the computer is up and relatively running (the desktop model), even though it's not recognizing one of my external drives, the one with all the music on it.

None of this has absolutely anything to do with Hal up there, but he's finally getting his own moment in the sun instead of sharing it however many posts back.

No comments:

Post a Comment