Sunday, August 15, 2010

Girl With Balloons

Oh, if they only had big square mylar balloons when I was a little boy. Then my memories would be so much sweeter:


So I'm noticing that this is now the third picture I've posted of late of a chick on the street taken with the SWC. Is this what I'm turning into? One of these photographers that all he does is take pictures on the sly of hot women walking down the street, minding their own businesses and they have to be subjected to creeps like me who are going to post their pictures on the internet without their knowledge or consent? Now why would I even write, "knowledge or consent," since if I put it up without their knowledge it goes without saying that consent is not given either, right?

Here comes a candle to light you to bed,
Here comes a chopper to chop off your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment