Friday, August 20, 2010

Walking Her Bike

Put your ray-gun to my head...

If you've guessed that I'm listening to David Bowie right now, you've guessed correctly. But to be more specific for the more specific crowd out there I'm listening to his David Live album.

One of the things I like about this shot is that I barely touched it in photoshop. This is pretty much the way it scanned:


Boys, boys, it's a sweet thing...

Okay, I'm realizing that it's pretty hard to keep one's concentration on a blog post of supreme importance while listening to music. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised by that. I can't get any real, serious writing done with music playing (music with lyrics, usually). I'm too...no, I don't want to say "distracted" because I don't see music as a distraction. Music moves me way too much to be a distraction.

In the time I wrote that last sentence to the time I'm typing this one, I ended up farting around on the internet completing a whole lot of nothing. Now that's a distraction.

I still don't know what I was waiting for...

No comments:

Post a Comment