Monday, December 7, 2009

Lucas


Like others, I hadn't seen Lucas for quite a while. Though we have been keeping in touch in a way, that is, by commenting back and forth on other peoples' facebook pages. The comments usually revolve around unnatural sex acts and foreskin.

Lucas works at the MoMa, and because of that, I can get in for free.

Of course, I can get in free anyways with my school ID. Oh, the irony!

I'm going to really have to work on this focus thing. I did try one of my stopped down mit der flash cranked shots with Lucas, and here's the result:



I'm thinking maybe this approach will work with 400iso film. I will be seeing this same group of people again (and more) pretty soon, so hopefully they didn't get too sick of my photographic shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment